- Improved plotting system for better performance
- Now allows for remote scripting
- New focuser control allows for manual focuser moves
- Windows notifications and an icon in the system tray
- ActiveX support for scripting
- Improved Automatic calibration
- Improved Manual calibration
- Better handling of extremely tilted guide cameras
First release version
- A issue with improper calibration introduced in 0.9.4 has been resolved
- Program now uses the Optec Licensing system
- Now supports MaxIm and TheSkyX filter wheels directly
- More settings stored in profiles.
- New threading, fixing collision bugs
- PHD2 support, requires the Developer's Snapshot build of PHD2 - 2.5dev1
- The title now shows the loaded profiles name,
- Program is now signed by Optec using a valid Code Signing Certificate. This addition should fix most computer security issues.
- TSX bridge is now closed on disconnect and program exit, reducing memory leaks and reconnect errors.
- New method of monitoring filter wheel changes (in the settings form only).
- Fixed a bug with MaxIm not releasing connection event handlers on disconnect or close.
- Several minor timing bugs.
- Several minor UI bugs.
- Added topmost feature.
- Added auto start on connect all.
- Added coloring to buttons to indicate if they are able to be pressed I.E start turns green when you can click it.
- UI now warns you if no Calibration Coefficient is found.
- Several other small UI changes.
- Program is now signed with a strong name. This will require you to reload your settings (load profile) as the old windows settings storage is no longer valid. Once you reload you settings everything should run normally. This improves computer security and may resolve installation issues with some computers. The strong name will also help prevent the windows settings (separate from the Profiles) from resetting incorrectly.
Initial Beta release
This document was generated for the Version 1.0.0 RC.