FocusLynx QuickSync SV20
QuickSync Focus Motor for the Stellarvue 2-inch Focuser
The FocusLynx QuickSync SV20 system is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF20 2-inch Focuser. The QuickSync SV20 motor can be added to any existing FocusLynx hub system or purchased in kit form with the FocusLynx focus controller. The QuickSync SV20 motor is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
For a detailed explanation of the FocusLynx System, please download and read the FocusLynx FT Whitepaper.
QuickSync SV20 Motor for the Stellarvue SVF20 focuser
The FocusLynx QuickSync SV package was designed especially for the Stellarvue 2-inch native focusers. The QuickSync SV has a step resolution around 1 micron and can carry imaging camera packages in excess of 2.5 kg (5.5-lbs).
Coupled with the FocusLynx controller, QuickSync can be used in both manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSkyX to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connection to FocusLynx: Standard Ethernet cable (included)
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
FocusLynx Controller (#19690)
- Length: 5.1" (130mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81mm)
- Height: 1.0" (27mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (280 g)
- Connectivity: USB/Serial, Ethernet, and WiFi
- Hand Control: Optional
- WiFi Connection: Optional
- Second Stepper: Optional
- Input Power: 12VDC universal power supply (110 to 230VAC input)
- Software Drivers: ASCOM local server, X2 native drivers for TheSky X
- Stellarvue SVF20 2-inch native focuser.
Additional Details and Resources:
SV20 Installation instructions.