FocusLynx Hand Control
#19695 - Hand Control with Digital Read-Out
The #19695 Hand Control provides an easy, vibration-free method of focusing the telescope when using the FocusLynx Control Hub. Featuring IN and OUT buttons, a 2-line display, and quick Syncing capability, the FocusLynx Hand Control is a "must-have" option for any system where the operator may be at the telescope.
The FocusLynx Hand Control plugs into the Hand Controller port on the bottom of the FocusLynx Control Hub using the included telephone handset cord.
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black
- Display: 2-line with Position and Temperature
- Buttons: IN, OUT, and MODE buttons
- Communications: SPI to FocusLynx Hub via MAX232 chip
- Length: 6.3" (160mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81.4mm)
- Thickness: 0.9" (22.7mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g)
- Mounting: Stainless Steel hanging hook included
- Connection to FocusLynx: RJ22 plug labeled "Hand Controller"
- Recommended Cable: Telephone Handset Cable (25-ft. and 6-ft. lengths included)
- Firmware: V1.2.4 upgradeable with replacement 28-pin PIC chip
How to Order:
Firmware Upgrade Option - Current Version V1.2.4
List Price: $25
Additional Details and Resources:
FocusLynx Hand Control Quick Start instructions.