FocusLynx Temperature Probe Kit
#19539 - Optional External Temperature Probe Kit
Though the QuickSync motors include an on-board temperature probe for measuring ambient temperature changes, many purists prefer the measurement be made directly at the telescope OTA. To satisfy this requirement the #19539 External Temperature Probe Kit is available.
For users of the original Microtouch motors which do not include an on-board temperature, the #19539 External Temperature Probe Kit can provide the sensor for Temperature Compensation (TC) which would not otherwise be available.
- Temperature Sensor: Digital Temp Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
- Probe Cable Length: 24-inch (61mm) [lengths to 6-ft. upon request]
- Hub Connection: RJ45 8-pin socket
- Probe Connection: 6-pin DIN socket
- Focuser Connection: RJ12 6-pin socket
- Splitter Box Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black
- Length: 3.1" (80.3m)
- Width: 1.125" (28.5mm)
- Thickness: 1.2" (31.3mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (65 g)
- Mounting: Dual tabs with 1/4-20 clearance holes
How to Order:
#19539 External Temperature Probe package includes: Precision Temperature Probe with 6-pin DIN connector, Splitter box with internal electronic noise filter, Thermal foam pad for probe mounting to OTA, and Velcro cinch-strap for tripod leg mount of Splitter Box.
Additional Details and Resources:
Wiring diagram for the original MicroTouch and FeatherTouch square box Direct Connect Cable. This cable is included with the #19539 External Temperature Probe Kit. Specify motor type to be used when ordering.